Lisa Hochstein has been kicked out of the Star Island mansion she once shared with her estranged husband, Lenny Hochstein.
Before the 57-year-old plastic surgeon moved his mistress-turned-fiancée Katharina Nahlik, 28, into the $52 million home, he allegedly “berated” the 41-year-old Real Housewives of Miami star as she moved out with their two kids, making things “awkward” and “chaotic” as he and Katharina announced their upcoming Halloween Ball.
“Lenny Hochstein [and] mistress now throwing annual Halloween party that [Lisa Hochstein] has always been involved in — in her face … Do you think Lenny [and] the mistress go too far?” All About the Real Housewives asked in the caption of their Instagram post. “Throughout Lisa’s marriage and on [RHOM] — Lisa [and] Lenny were known for throwing the most epic Halloween party every year.”
As RHOM fans may recall, following the news of Lenny’s relationship with Katharina, which began prior to him filing for divorce from Lisa, it was revealed that the model had actually attended his and Lisa’s Halloween Ball in October 2021.
As for Lisa’s move, Lenny unexpectedly arrived to their home last Thursday to “monitor” her as she exited with their children, son Logan, 8, and daughter Elle, 2, and moved into a nearby condo.
“He made the move really uncomfortable. She was trying to do her best to get everything done,” an insider told Page Six on September 6. “He kept interfering. He should have been at work.”
While Lisa had been ordered to vacate the property by September after they came to an agreement for their divorce settlement, the source said Lenny went above and beyond to treat Lisa “horribly” in front of their kids.
“He wanted to be there to breathe down her back,” the insider explained. “He just wanted to create problems.”
He even called the cops on Lisa after feeling she was taking things that should’ve been left behind and yelled, “She’s a f*cking idiot. Go back to the trailer.”
“He berated her,” the source continued. “He was being a drama queen and trying to intimidate her.”
— Page Six (@PageSix) September 6, 2023
Following the source’s account, Lenny told Page Six, “I will do my talking in court.”
Earlier this summer, it was reported that Lisa and Lenny were close to settling their divorce. However, last month, Lenny suddenly filed documents to withdraw their agreed upon settlement, allegedly in an attempt to force Lisa into a “low-ball” offer by threatening to “bankrupt” her with their ongoing legal battle.
The Real Housewives of Miami season six is expected to begin airing on Bravo and streaming on Peacock sometime later this year.